Mode of Application for Foreign Applicants (Click here for guide for domestic applicants)
All non-Ghanaian are advised to apply as follows:
- Visit UDS online admission portal with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of $100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars)
- Print the advice slip for future reference
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their passport size photographs and certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic& Student Affairs ).
The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
or send an email to: